Monday, January 26, 2009

Pandora Radio, you're my hero

Okay, so I am a cheep person and when it comes to music, I only own like ten CDs and got all my songs on my IPOD from my friend's music libraries. So what is a girl to do? Free AWESOME RADIO!! When you want to listen to music while you're working on your computer (every day!) just go to Pandoraradio.com and make an account with your email address. Then get started by entering one artist or song. It finds it and then pulls up other artists that are related that you might like! It lets you create as many stations as you want and it's free!! I love it and am spreading the word!
http://www.pandora.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love pandora and listen to it daily. I too am cheap and not really in a position to buy lots of music, so it makes me feel like I am at least being exposed to new stuff other than the radio crap!

S&M said...

I love it too, I only wish I could put my favorite stations on my blog.